Tuesday 2 September 2008

Back to school... again!

August began with two furious weeks of sorting and building and packing my crate.  And the month has now ended with two furious weeks of seminary modules!  (Thus the reason for my virtual silence.)  It has been a bit strange to be back in school again after more than a couple of years of being on the job.  And a bit of a challenge to sit still for eight hours a day!  The courses have been excellent... covering the A to Zs of living and serving overseas:  culture, money, leadership, language acquisition, and spirituality.  After so many years of preparing for the medicine side of my ministry, I am enjoying the opportunity to reflect on God's mission to the world.  I have truly been inspired!

(Robyn and Josh in MIT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment