Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stephoscope: March 2010 Newsletter

Hello out there Multiply world.

We are yet disconnected from the virtual world at home and I have been a bit slow to communicate over the last month.  So I wanted to send out an update to let you know what is going on these days in PNG.

The biggest news bit is the upcoming trip to Vanuatu!  I will be traveling with a delegation from Kudjip to the small island of Aniwa, where we will help with training for the Community Based Health Care program.  I will specifically be working with traditional birth attendants who have very little formal education.  This is the kind of stuff real adventures are made of... no electricity, washing with rain water, sleeping on the floor under a mosquito net, etc.  I am super excited!  Your prayers for this trip and our ministry in Aniwa are so appreciated.

Enjoy the newsletter!
love from PNG,
~ steph

No comments:

Post a Comment