Saturday 3 September 2011

Stephoscope: September 2011 Newsletter

Dear Friends,

I just returned from a wonderful week in Singapore!  Erin and I traveled there for a regional mission training.  It was great to get away, visit with friends, and be inspired!  Just what the doctor ordered for "bush fever" :).

The feature story on page 1 of this month's newsletter is pretty cool.  Taylor, John, and Kevin are three college guys who set out to bike their way across America--to raise awareness and funds for Kudjip Hospital.  What an incredible journey!  I have also included an update on several of our heart kids.

Please be praying for Matthew, Becky's CBHC co-worker.  He was in a serious accident a few weeks ago, and is lucky to be alive.  The road to recovery will be a long one for him.

I can't believe it is already September.  Home assignment will be here before I know it!  Check out page 3 for my latest schedule.

Hugs from PNG,
~ steph

No comments:

Post a Comment