Saturday 6 July 2013

Two-timing

This week I had to break it to my boyfriend that I was two-timing him... with a two-toothed toddler.  The little guy in the picture is Eric.  He has asthma and is admitted on A-ward with an exacerbation.  Despite being sick, he is a bundle of giggles.  He especially loves Dr. Steph's kisses!  And I just can't resist his precious smile :).



Speaking of boyfriends, I have yet to introduce you to my REAL one.  This is my man Andy.  He is a pipe fitter, amazing photographer, and volunteer missionary from my home state of Ohio.  I met him just over a year ago when I was on home assignment.  He came to PNG about six months later to do some work for the hospital and on the hydro project.  We have been officially dating--from opposite sides of the world--since January.  (Gives a whole new meaning to "long distance."  GEESH.)  I thank the Lord every.single.day for bringing this godly man into my life!



"See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland."
~ Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment