Friday 21 October 2011

Special visit

Today in clinic I had a visit from a very special patient :).  Maryanne is one of our heart kids who went to Port Moresby for surgery by Operation Open Heart.  This was the first time she had come back to Kudjip since her since her procedure several months ago.  What a blessing to see her for follow-up, the answer to many prayers.  Thank the Lord she is doing really well!

Maryanne and her mama brought a thank you present for helping them with travel arrangements.  The bilum is the perfect size for a little girl, so I will soon be sharing this special bilum with a very special little girl in America--my niece Emmilyn.  I will be meeting Emmi for the first time in less than 2 months!

Thanks again to all who prayed for our heart kids, and to those who continue to pray for the ministry of Kudjip Hospital.  God hears and answers!


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights..."
~ James 1:17

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she's doing well!!

    Wow, you're going to be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Emmi to meet you in person! What an exciting day that is going to be!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom... if there was a like button on my blog, I would push it a bajillion times!

    ReplyDelete